1. Now that I'm PG, I use the "expectant Mother" parking at the mall. (when I'm running in to pick up food. For shopping, I park in normal parking) Why? Because there are so many rich bitches with nothing to do but shop in this area, I'd have to park a mile away just to run in and get some lunch for the office. So, I park there. It's funny to me. Now, normally, I don't mind walking. Actually, I rather enjoy it. Not at this particular mall though. It's dangerous. The women out here do NOT know how to drive... cell phone in one hand, 12 kids running amuk in the back of their 100K SUV... it's a dangerous world out there. :) Today though, I parked in one of 3 E.M spots and who was parked next to me, just sitting there, waiting? An older man. Not too old where he couldn't actually walk to the entrance... he was maybe 70. I hate that. Dude, you're not an expectant mother and if you're waiting for one of those, then you should up at the curb where there's an obvious lane for that, jackass.

2. Twice now, leaving the office building, cross the mini street to the parking garage... I'm following someone who is puffin away on a cig. Now, I can understand the need for a cig when you get out of work, I used to be a smoke. But SERIOUSLY? You need to HOT BOX the damn thing all the way to your car... so much that you actually leave a huge cloud of smoke for me to walk through IN THE STAIRWELL??? I wonder if I could get them to put up no-smoking signs in the stairwell. I hate that because then I have to follow this moron and I end up smelling like cigs. Dude, when I was a smoker, I had enough decency to actually wait until I was in my car!!! Fucker.

3. Speaking of smokers, every morning when I get to work, regardless of what time, there's a lady who parks in the first parking spot I drive by. A teal Cavelier. She sits there puffin away on cigs until at least 8:30 when its time to start work. Man she's gotta stink. That's not the point here though. For lunch, she does the same thing. Eats by herself in her car. Sammich in one hand, cig in the other. All alone. Made me feel kinda sad. I'd hate to have to sit by myself and eat lunch every day. Hell, it took every nerve in my body to go to dinner by myself while H and Babe were at the butterfly ball... I hate it! So I get sad when I see her. For all I know, she likes it. I can't help but think how miserable I'd be.

4. Our office phones are going bonkers today. Keep dropping calls, making noises... ppl calling in either get no one or the phone rings and rings and rings, never going into VM. Good times. Now, I'm not busy and lately because business is so slow, I rarely get phone calls. BUT, this is still buggin the crap out of me.

5. Someone told me today that I need to watch what I eat. No shit sherlock. If I don't, I may miss my mouth.

6. I have a crazy friend. She's an old friend. Not even a friend really anymore. She took up a hobby of photography and then wanted to do my wedding. Uh, she had 2 weddings under her belt, neither were beach weddings. No thanks. So she stopped talking to me because of it. Nice, since we had been friends for nearly 14 years. She called me the other day. She's turned crazy. Into this holistic medicine thing, curing cancer and ADD with vitamins... She's talked to me 3 times in the past week and each time, kept me on the phone for an hour. I literally didn't listen to a word she was saying the entire time... I worked... she talked.. I typed. Except when she was talking about watermelon or something strange like that... Now I have a fear that it'll be her every time my phone rings. ** note to self, pay more attention to caller ID

7. ETK leave soonly and I'm going to miss her blogging.. I understand why she wouldn't... I wouldn't... but that doesn't make it okay for her not to do it... :) That's okay, tt will have to step up to the plate...

8. 38 more minutes and I have to go pick up the H. Not really a fan of picking her up from school as I'm tired of hearing her say "awww, I thought my mom was going to pick me up. She was going to do XYZ with me today." Nice. Bitch makes fake plans with her so she gets excited...until she sees me. *sigh*

9. Things are going to be sooo drastically different with this child. H is going to see the difference. The question is whether she'll get jealous and push away or if she'll want what the baby has and get clingy, asking for more time with us and the baby. Hopefully it's the later. We shall see....

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    1. never seen those spaces- very cool! Use it girl, cuz you only have, maybe, 5 1/2 months left!
    2. I'm w/ ya! RUDE PEOPLE!!
    3.I used to like to be by myself @ lunch- gave me time to destress from some...unusual co-workers...I didn't chain smoke tho...gross!
    4. It's the little things that annoy biggly!
    5. Too funny...duh!
    6. Life is too short for that kind of shit.
    7.HUH???I already feel the pressure...fact, i think I just heard a crack...
    8. Been there, hated it!
    9.The later one for sure!!! Coz you're gonna be the 'bomb'!