Aww... poor baby... THIS made my day and made me love the pissed off judge that pushed her jail sentence back up to 45 days for being such a little pissy late for court, bitch. Cheers to you, your honor!

Yes, this makes me happy. it also makes me happy to hear that she was planning a party for this evening and when the squad car picked her up from her house, the heater and stemware rental truck was dropping off these items for the shindig tonight. Guest of honor, won't be there!!! Then she made the squad wait for her and consequently, was late for court. Man, she just doesn't get it does she? No respect for anyone. I'm sorry missy but the Sheriff, nor anyone of any importance, coudl produce any evidence of your "medical condition" to get you off the hook. And sure, you were shaking and twitching as they took you off to jail again, it's called BEING SCARED SHITLESS. I've been there. It sucks. I literally STOOD in a jail cell for 12 hours because my roommate decided it would be okay to stop taking her lithium and go psycho on ME, only to call the cops. Yeah, I'm the threat. I stood there, shaking, crying and mumbling to myself the entire time. It was scary. It's call PUNISHMENT! Only difference is that you have been convicted you idiot.

I could obviously go on for hours. I will say, this is exactly what I needed today... Thanks Paris!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I can't believe this shit!! You know what the really sad part about all of this is? She won't learn anything!!! She's way too spoiled and coddled to take anything meaningful away from this whole experience. She's a "Ho"; plain and simple and I don't feel the least bit sorry for her!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Amen, sister!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!