~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, I'm a royal bitch today.

Just looked over at my coworker... chompin on the biggest piece of something breakfasty this am... and that made me mad and grossed out and disgusted... WHY must you eat suck large friggin pieces at a time!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Need a nap and to start this day all over again... :)

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Whoa girlie............reel it in a bit.....lol......I'll bet you're fun to work with...Did you get your Mocha this morning? Need chocolate?....Ahhhhh, I know..maybe you need a big ol' Super Sonic Burrito!! That'll fix ya right up...bet wee one might like it too. :)Oops!! I forgot; you don't have Sonic there..right?  

  2. Tweb said...

    You're mean. No, no sonic here. :( They advertise on TV for it, which I find to be completely unacceptable...

    With the exception of the trucker mouth yesterday, I WAS fun to work with!!! LOL!!  

  3. tt said...

    I LOVE trucker mouths!!! Lovee's a trucker AND a Marine. Makes me feel right at home. LOL