Day - to - day

1. Put that away please.
2. Please make sure you close the door when you're finished.
3. Be careful not to slam that file cabinet door, it's about to fall off the wall, it may fall on you.
4. Close your mouth when you chew.
5. That's it, no more candy on the center cabinets. If you can't keep your mouth shut while chewing/keep the candy off the floor, you can't have candy at all.
6. Did you do XYZ yet? You need to get on that before 3.
7. *Picking up random paper throughout the office, copy room and conf room*
8. Here's an apple, I know you didn't eat lunch today.
9. That shirt needs to be ironed/tucked in/untucked/retired.
10. C'mere, you have schmutz on your face.


And who says I'm not already a mom? I have 5 boys.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You've got the lingo down pat! I'm sure they would be lost w/o you. Whatever will they do when you're on M-leave?  

  2. Tweb said...

    I'm not too sure... I guess we shall see in 20 weeks!!!