Doesn't get old...

So since I have to sleep on my side because of the baby, when I wake up, I roll over onto my back and my belly has one huge knot in it and it looks and feels so strange. The funny thing is that I think that when I do that, it wakes the baby up. Babe put his hand on it this morning and both of us could feel the lil monkey moving around. I'll never get tired of that feeling!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Sweet!
    Wait untill the lil monkey digs his toes under your rib cage..ya gotta love that one. :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    That's what I hear. In fact, just read a "poem" if you will, from a woman who is 37wks pg. She said to enjoy the little flutters because it's not so fun when the baby's trying to rearrange your organs!