Dammit girl!!!!!!! have you ever taken a bad picture? Geez-Louise!You are protruding a bit more now a days. YEA!!!!!! ETK needs a bigger purse that's for sure. :) hugs to you and a pat to the belly-boy!
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Dammit girl!!!!!!! have you ever taken a bad picture? Geez-Louise!You are protruding a bit more now a days. YEA!!!!!!
ETK needs a bigger purse that's for sure.
:)
hugs to you and a pat to the belly-boy!
Holy crap - you are even bigger than 2 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am immediately going to buy a MUCH bigger purse.
I still want you in it. (Occasionally that actually sounds scary and I have to amend it with an "I'm kidding!").
Hi, my name is crazy ETK and I'd like you to get in my purse. Thank you.
I do take bad pictures... they just don't make circulation!! LMAO!