Title goes here...

Finally, Blogger is letting me add titles again. Yay.

I realized this morning that I don't get as winded as I used to. I mean, just getting up from my desk would do me in. Now, don't get me wrong, I still get dizzy, but nothing I can't handle. Today I was walking from our parking garage to our office and I see in the distance a guy that works on my floor. He's a very heavy set gentleman that doesn't move very fast. In fact, his legs are kinda bowed in and his knees meet when he walks..and his feet are usually shoulder width apart. I don't know how that works... I have a feeling it's because of his weight. Scary thing is, I saw a picture online of a friends little boy with the same kind of legs...chubby boy. I wonder if she ever looks at her son and worries about his health. But I digress... this gentleman, by the time I reached him, was completely wheezing. Out of breath. I'm talking a 30 yard walk from his car to the door had literally done him in. I look down to his feet, birkenstocks. He's got dress pants on and sandles. It seemed to me that his feet were so swollen they probably didn't fit in normal shoes.

Which leads me to this: I hate feet. You have to have some seriously cute feet for me not to be grossed out by them. Esp guys feet. Babe's got nice feet. This guy, not so much and the fact that he subjects his coworkers to his gross crusty cracked feet all day, disturbs me deeply.

A guy here in the office wore flip flops to work one day. I commented on his ridiculously hairy toes... he doesn't wear flops to work anymore. Yayy me!

I think I'm the only driver in IL that actually covers their mouths in the car when they yawn, even if I'm alone. More times than not, I look over to the car next to me and see someone yawning...wide open mouth. I guess the cover your mouth deal is so I don't have to look inside your mouth or perhaps to cover that breath of yours, which I probably wouldn't experience driving next to you... but don't you think it's best to just keep at it instead of breaking the habit? I mean, still... manners no? I'm probably wrong on this one, just a random thought.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ah, poor guy. I feel sorry for ppl like that. I usually assume there's a medical problem that makes someone like that...I'm probably wrong but that's how niave I am. :(