I get so tired of people telling me the same thing over and over. Not like this pregnancy, but other things...things that at first it seems like "yeah, I get ya, thanks for that." and then after hearing it for a billion and a half times you're like "shut up. thank you." I'll think of some examples later. Maybe. If I feel like it.
On the way into work yesterday, I busted out into full on laughter. I mean, out loud, uncontrollable... why? Because this kid in front of me on the off ramp was jammin out BIG time to some song that he apparently loved. It made me laugh so hard, head banging, drums on the steering wheel and everything... he was having a great day and that made me happy and laugh out loud. Speaking of which, I hate when I say LOL. It's stupid and lazy.
And today it started. The barista at starbucks said to me "what would happen if I gave you decaf?" I said, "I'd be asleep by 10am. And after my nap, I'd hunt you down and get you..." He smiled. I think that was his way of saying, "Don't you know caffein is bad for the baby?" Look here kid, you are exactly that...a kid. When you were in utero, your mamma probably drank and smoked cigs so don't get on me about my one cup of coffee for the day. Punk. Really though, he's a good kid. Sweet kid. Not my Alex Barista, but he's okay. Speaking of Alex, he's working afternoons now. Saw him in his tight black jeans the other day as I drove by sbux. Miss that kid, he's 2 kewl for skewl.
Get this... my wedding photographer was a huge schmo. We took great care of this jackass and he totally fucked us in the long run. Took me 15 months to get my wedding album which looks like a 4 yr old put it together, and that's only AFTER I had my attny send him a threatening letter. Jaggoff.. Anyway, I posted on www.theknot.com in what is called my "bio", my experience with this ass of a photographer, showing the evidence of his immaturity. Well yesterday, a random email showed up in my netscape acct... it was his wife...or soon to be ex wife! She apologized for his shitheadedness and felt really bad for what had happened and told me to call her, she knows a bit about his business that may be helpful in getting "satisfaction" from the outcome. :) Ohhhh, don't fuck with a pissed off woman...she's ready to bury him which is what I had been trying to do with all my bad reviews all over the web of him. I plan to call her later today. I will report back.
* I found out on a Friday the 13th that I am pregnant....what a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hell hath no furry like a woman....he's sooo screwed. Ha ha rightfully so!! Don't screw w/ my tweb mister!