She's so kewl...

Met ETK for the first time in person last night! She rocks. And man oh man is she pretty! Gorgeous eyes and a smile to die for and this sassy sexy dooo that would look fantastic in a Lambo *insert snicker here*. Drove into "the city" for dinner with her and a friend she's known for years. How nice it was for her to invite me to invade their dinner. Probably could have talked to her forever. Except, giving her a couple more hours would have probably given her enough time to figure out how to put me in her purse. Apparently I'm cute enough to take home. But not small enough to fit in her purse, even though it was fairly large and fashionable. Fashionista. I thought about her as I put my shoes on before leaving the house. "Would she have any idea who made my shoes?"

She laughs more on the phone though, but that's okay cuz her smile makes up for it.

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Just call her Mary Poppins.:)

    I would have liked to have seen her trying to get you and that 'protrusion' into ANY purse. ha ha  

  2. Tweb said...

    Ha, protrusion... I'm going to have to remember that one. Maybe this weekend when I try to cook again and almost burn the shirt off my belly because it reaches the stove before I do. :)  

  3. ETK said...

    Oh yeah, I effing rock. :)

    HA! I am going to post pictures, I SWEAR! I was so happy to meet you. I felt like a big dork, because I absolutely adore and worship you! :)  

  4. Tweb said...

    Awwww... well I'm in love with you too ETK! So there, we're even. I was taken back by your energy and forgot to thank you for dinner! And to think, I didn't even have to give it up! he he he... thanks for dinner, you are the bestest!