I was thinking... the only time I've ever been to the Dr with an "ailment" or symptoms that needed attention, the only time I had a Dr diagnose me with anything was with my OB. You ARE pregnant. Uh, no shit sherlock.
Every other time I've been, take for instance this past week, they've been unable to "pinpoint" the problem. No diagnosis. Give her drugs, send her home. If it doesn't hurt, maybe it'll go away. Gee thanks. I'm starting to feel they have the same level of accountability of a weatherman. Doctors in general, that is. I don't mean to offend any doctors out there, not that they'd be reading my blog... but then again, with the track record of doctors I've seen, maybe they ARE screwing around and reading blogs all day. Who the hell knows?
Oh and I apologize for the lack of Titles. Apparently blogger won't let me type in that box anymore.
Posted by
Tweb
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've been lucky.