Enjoy... I only uploaded 5 of them. Fingers are too damn numb! (They didn't scan so well, sorry!)



5 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Oh my,my,my!!!!
    Those are Beautiful!!!
    I love the one w/ your hands making a heart around your 'done' button! And you look positively radiant!
    Your Mom needs to see these!
    It actually made one of my eyes leak...;)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Awwww...thanks tt!!! I thought they turned out pretty good... as good as can be at 8 months pregnant!

    I've already "uploaded" these to my mom's digital picture frame. I change the pictures in it without telling her and see how long it takes for her to notice that the changin pictures are one's she's never seen!

    ANd then of course she'll call me and insist on me sending her copies. :)  

  3. ETK said...

    AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! You are GORGEOUS!!! And seriously, other than the basketball under your shirt (and maybe the huge bewbies) I would NEVER know you are preggers!!! What fabulous photos!!! Did Babe take them? They look like you had them done by a professional!!!  

  4. Tweb said...

    Thanks ETK! Babe didn't take them. My friend here at work did. His wife just had 2 kids, in 2 years, and he's a photography junkie. Still had the "maternity photo" corner set up at his house from when he did his wife's. They were a surprise for Babe.

    And get this.. he took that last one with him to WORK! I love it! I can't believe he did that! Makes me happy. :)  

  5. Tweb said...

    He took the good one... maybe the second or third one of me, with him to work.