Questionables

It's not okay to come right out and say, WOW, when are you due? Just because we're sharing the same elevator, does not mean we need to share our personal lives.
It IS however, okay to follow that up with, "My friend is due tomorrow and is huge.. you look fantastic though!" Yeah, that's okay.

So construction... yeah, it's only slated for rush hour...for the next 6 weeks. Why, you ask, are they starting construction so close to winter? Because that's what Chicagoland does. What is questionable is the reasoning. They're closing the shoulder and the right lane during the week. On the weekends they'll close a center lane... and on thursday - sunday nights, the other lane... WHY? Because they're repairing cracks that are in the roads... that could fill up with salt this winter when they're salting the icy, snowy roads... and in the spring, could cause major pot holes.

Questionable? It wouldn't be if that was the end of the damn story. THe end of the damn story is when construction starts up again in the spring to RE-SURFACE THE DAMN ROAD. Uh... who in the hell cares if the potholes come in the spring, if you're planning on torturing us through construction again... to resurface?!!??!?!?

Morons.

This weekend was good. Actually.. it was yesterday that was good. I love lazy days with Babe. On Saturday I think we watched 3 tivo'd premier shows. Good times, just lazin around the house. Yesterday we watched the bears lose it as usual... out for lunch, home to uh.. hang out...and watch tv...order out... oh, I just LOVE days like yesterday! I need more!!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You know.....those moronic butt-monkeys are only doing this to anoy you right?!

    Glad you got to 'hang out' some. I love that too. :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    butt monkeys... That made me smile. Thanks... I think you're right!