When driving in traffic, I get that there's a certain level of frustration for that jackass that's pacing someone in the left lane. I get that. But when you add construction to the mix and there's NO WHERE TO GO...there's NO NEED TO ACT OUT IN FRUSTRATION! So I say... think about that before you act on it.

Traffic blows coming into work for me now. All because this wonderful Chicagoland area has a season called "construction" and feels the need to close the shoulder and right lane so they can fill POTENTIAL cracks in the pavement...because in the winter the salt could cause large pot holes...blah blah blah...which they will be re-paving in teh spring anyway.. Makes sense... If you're mentally handicapped.

Anyway, jackass courier truck behind me was all up on my ass. Uh... yes, there are maybe 2 car lengths in front of me...but there's NO WHERE TO GO... we're all spread out like that so we don't have to stop every 3 seconds. So get off my ass you freak! This guy was going to go AROUND me on a ramp.... because I had a car length, maybe 2, in between my car and the car in front of me... uh... so once you get in front of me...where are you going to go then? 2 car lengths up? I'm moving, jackass. I'm not sitting and I'm not driving like an idiot. You are.

You should have thought about it before scaring me and riding my tail like that. Why? I'd normally say Karma. But today... I say thank heavens for advertising.

Hey moron, you're driving a company truck... with a company name and number on it...

So I called. And they were VERY appreciative of my call. They're a messenger service. They pride themselves on timely, SAFE deliveries.

Stupid boy. :)

And you, Mr. Old rich "I have no where else to go but golfing" starbucks guy... who do you think you are? You think it's perfectly okay to take your golf clubs out of your trunk, set them up int he parking lot and wait for the other "I have no where else to go but golfing" starbucks buddy to pick you up, stopping in the middle of the aisle, holding up traffic?

WHERE do they breed these people? We need to focus on those farms... and eliminating them because it's a problem when they don't realize that they're being rude fucks like that. I honked. TWO cars behind me honked...and they didn't even blink.

Unreal.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    You go girl! I would not have thought about calling the company - you are sooooo smart!

    I totally agree with everything you said, it really pisses me off when people work so hard and act like such big jackassess to get in front of you when there's STILL no place to go. I hate that!