So when will it end? Or will it? Driving to work today, I had that feeling again like I was playing house and got the part I wanted to play... The happy wife with the amazing husband and the baby and the house... and... everything. Then I realized that's just me being happy. But I do love getting these feelings, making me wonder what I did to get here. I think it makes me appreciate it all that much more. Life is good.

I'm disturbed by the lengths people will go to break a "curse". See, there's this superstition of a curse that is tied to the Chicago Cubs. A long long time ago, there was a cubs fan that used to bring his goat to the ball games. Well one year, the officials of the park decided that he couldn't bring his billy goat to the park anymore. So what would any normal human being do? The goat owner cursed the cubs. (whatever) And they have never made it to the world series since. So what did some lunatic cubs fan do Tuesday night? He SKINNED A FLIPPIN GOAT and hung it from the Harry Carry statue outside of the ball park. What is wrong with people? I mean, why not go about your lunatic behavior in say... I don't know, how about pre-season? Why wait until playoffs to "fix" the curse and who do you really think you are... some god that actually does have the power to fix this curse? And if you DID have the power...

Wouldn't you just go buy some descent players like the rest of the league and win that way?

Stupid Cub's fans... bunch of morons. When the cubs lose on Saturday, these fans will feel like complete idiots...and hopefully the police will catch up with them and throw their dumb asses in jail for a couple nights.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    It's not going to end!! The universe is giving some of the goodness you've already put out there...back to you. It's yours to keep!
    Endorphins are fabulous aren't they!
    I wish I could go to the Wal~mart and buy some. :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    I could go into some really mean comments about Wal-mart but I think I"ll refrain.

    I'll buy my endorphins at Costco. :)