So I walked around our outdoor mall during lunch. It's so beautiful out that I couldn't allow myself to hang out in the office. So walking I go... Man there are some interesting people in this world. Did you know that gray camouflage is in? Or at least one guy things it is. And another guy... turned out to be a husky looking chick, puffin on a cig. What a look.

I'm so judgmental.

What bugs me is when people call my coworkers... I can hear their phone ringing. They're obviously out to lunch so they don't pick up. And then the caller, transfers over to me... Uh, do you NOT think I'm at lunch too? And then to call back...and do it again? THATS annoying. Had I been free the first time you called, I probalby would have answered. The second time though... not so much. Jerk. Go.directly.to.VM and do NOT collect $200 on the way.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Perhaps they're related to my Mom?  

  2. Tweb said...

    Ha. That was a perfect comment. Thanks babe.