Funny watching someone at work that is considered "the golden boy" have a panicky melt down because he screwed something up so bad that it's possible our company could be liable and sued. I love watching him sweat like that... mistakes he makes that aren't legally called out on the table, go unmentioned. But this... attorney's involved... bosses involved.. potential law suits...oh, it's good to see. Almost like a big bowl of ice cream...so satisfying.
Damn I'm sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sick???
Soon lil girl, soon....
You know why women keep having babies right? Cuz they totally forget how they felt during the pregnancies. True....
Well, if I forget how I felt during pregnancy... then I probably WONT want to get pregnant again because really, up until now, it's been fantastic. And even now, I REALLY Can't complain. A lil back pain, numb fingers...eh, whatev. I have this lil man moving around in there all the time and I just think that's the coolest thing in the world...