He's moving like a mad man today. He moved most of the night last night too. That's odd. Never done that before. Poor kid is restless...and out of room. Dr. appt tomorrow. We'll see what they say... I think he'll be here soon.

Stupid dumb numb fingers. Thought I had a good grip on my mocha this morning but apparently I didn't... spilled mocha all over my crackberry... NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ugh, that sucked. Now it stinks like mocha. I hate that smell.

I had to do a lot of typing today...I can't feel my fingers at all. Just a bunch of tingly. It's amazing to me that I can actually type still.

My friend is here:
And I don't think I could be any more jealous. It's Tulum Mexico. I love it there...and want to be there so bad I can taste it. In fact, I'm pouting right now.

Babe is getting so excited about this baby. We're going to talk to the doc tomorrow about birthing options and discuss the family history, etc. If they'll let me, I really think that I'm going to opt for a C-section. After discussing it with Babe and considering all the "issues" in his fam, we both think it might be the best option for us. We just want our lil monkey here safe and sound and if I have to go through a bit more difficult of a recovery, so be it. So we'll discuss that with the doc tomorrow. And after talking to Babe about it, if that does seem to make sense with all of us, there's a good chance I could be a mommy and he could have his first son in 2 weeks. My god that got him so excited! So he tells me he'll probably take a couple weeks off to be with us!! Yayy!!! I would be in HEAVEN to have him home for at least 2 weeks!!!

And yet... I still haven't told my mom that I want her to wait a while before coming up. I guess I'm a bad daughter... Then again, I put those pictures in her digital picture frame and she hasn't even noticed yet!!! She's a bad mommy too!!! :)

I made pork chops, scalloped potatoes from scratch and fresh green beans with mushrooms and onions last night. COULD I have been a little more exhausted? Nope. I tell ya, the back is really starting to kick my ass these days.

I NEED to meet my son soon. I can barely stand it anymore. :)

Tonight is the dreaded "neighborhood shower" for me. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't know what to expect. I barely know these women. I know two of them good enough, but the rest, hell I hope they have name tags on!!!! I hope it's not awkward. Boo. I mean, a bunch of people that have been my neighbors for over a year, I've met once, MAYBE twice... and now they're having a shower for me? Will there be gifts? I don't know, but if there's not cake, I'm going to be pissed!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    I'd be pissed too if there is no cake. I'm sure there's cake. And good presents and good food. I bet you're even having fun. But I hope they didn't make you play any stupid games. :)

    Wish I could come throw you a shower (it'd be a fun kind)!!!! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures tomorrow!  

  2. tt said...

    C section?? Oh my. I know there are alot of women opting for those in recent years. It really is hard on your body. I'm real curious about the family health concern you refer to. I hope it's not too scarey. Let him 'cook' as long as he needs to.....you'll have the rest of your life to spend with him...rubbing your lips across his head....and other glorious things. ;)