baffling

Two things... they just baffle me.

Regular
Snack Size
Mini

The snickers bar. The mini's couldn't be any more perfect. Best balance of all the parts... the others, bleck! How did they do that?

Costco. People literally swarm their "cafeteria" area. They sell hot dogs and pizza for cryin out loud but people will stand in line waiting for a table!!!! WHAT is it about that place? Seriously... pizza or hot dogs? It can't be THAT Good. And as I'm leaving I'm thinking that these aren't just your average folks... blue collared, hard working, kids... etc... these are the rich folks from your surrounding ridiculous McMansions!! They love this place! COSTCO!!!!! It's a warehouse!

I just don't get it... at all. Maybe I need to stop and eat some pizza and a hot dog to get it. Thing is, doesn't look any better than a domino's *gag*.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I think you're easily baffled. :)
    I love your preggo gray matter!  

  2. Tweb said...

    The preggo gray matter has me so froggy... it's ridiculous. :) and kinda fun.