2 weeks! That's all!!!

Babe tells me last night that he thinks my last day at work should be the 19th. Have a nice long relaxing weekend, resting up, tying up loose ends, etc... I think I might have to agree with him. That would make my last day in just over a week!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!

Ingrid Michaelson - The way I am... I love this song. And her. Must check out her CD.

My cats are still in the basement. Zoe seems unaware of any change. In fact, she was sleeping in a basket and I had to go wake her up to say hello. Puma tried REALLY hard to get out last night. Breaks my hear to leave them in there even though it's not a bad place at all to have to hang out. Maybe I won't leave them in there... I don't know what I'm going to do. Doesn't solve my problems.

Went to bed early last night. Slept okay... felt better this morning when Babe snuggled up behind me for the last 30 min I was in bed. Love cuddlng with him. I had a vision of he and I laying in bed last night, watching TV with the baby laying between us, just playing with him until he fell asleep... and then of course, off to the crib. I'm not having a cosleeper!! But I will take all the quality time I can with the three of us... :) two weeks, wow...

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    So glad to hear you're not going to do that stupid 'co-sleeping' thing. What in the world are ppl thinking? It's completely crazy in my book.
    We knew a couple back in the 80's who allowed their son to sleep with them. He had been 'sharing' their bed since he was born and he was 9 years old!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?? Of course he was their ONLY child! Hummmm, wonder why?
    Idiots!  

  2. ETK said...

    OMG! That's so soon!!!!!! Whoa, I am just not ready for this. Can we slow it down a bit. :D