Imagine you have this boss... who barely comes to work anymore. I'd literally have a heart attack if I saw him in this office before 12:30... well, he's lost quite a bit of respect from a lot of co-workers, bosses... peers... whatever. It's hard to take him seriously because he spends 90% of his work day, doing personal things.
We share the same birthday.
When things were going well at home with his wife, he'd come in and fight with me. Yes, that's the kind of BS relationship we have. (now he's separated so he's got no one to fight wiht but me.) Nitpicking..until he's completely under my skin... causing a fight. And I'm always up for it. I've come close to quitting my job numerous times because of him. Which is sad because I absolutely adore my other bosses...
So today he comes in and says "We're out of cups" and I tell him I was going to go shopping tonight to get some but I think I'm actually going tomorrow. So he continues to bitch and moan... and then says to one of the other guys "So you're going to Costco tonight and getting this stuff becasue we're out of EVERYTHING... tonight right?"
I can't wait to get the fuck out of this office because of him. I can't wait... I just fucking can't wait. IT's the little things... he digs and prods... and is a total fucking prick... So I said, 16more days..whatever... and left lunch. What a dick. Did you not HEAR me say I was going tomorrow? Is it ANYONES job here? No. Bring your own fucking cup you jackass... (LOTS of f bombs in this paragraph, no?)
And to think, I was going to be all nice and tell him that I'd stay until 5 if he wanted me to because he had his comments last week about me leaving at 4:30. "I'd fire you for leaving early but then there's that whole sexual harassment thing". you.bet.your.ass.there.is... I never in a million years thought I'd do it.... but the comments... prick deserves it. If he'd open his mouth and say something to his goldenboy lazy ass, I can do no wrong punk that leaves early all the time, comes in late and takes half days on most fridays... maybe he'd even the playing field but that's not the case.
Listen jackhole... if you were HERE In the morning, you'd know I open the office at 7:30 - 8am every day. Fuck off.
I thought it was going to be a good day today. I brought in Bagels. Even got Babe a bagel and an ice tea and dropped it off at home before he left for work this morning. And now, my back hurts and I'm in a pissy mood. I need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some days it just doesn't pay to get outta bed does it sugar?
A big 'booger-flick' to him!
Ha! Now you're writing like me. :) Fuck him. You said it girlie! Go home and snuggle with Babe!