So here I am.. at work... alone. Yeah, they've all got plans except me. Seems that they're all good at making plans for lunch just about every day up to my last day here so fuckem all. I've decided that my last week here, I will be booked solid for lunch plans and they can all kiss my ass. This is me being hormonal, overly sensitive and pissed off. I'll be sure to set them all up for while I'm gone with everything they'll need, but I'm not going to think twice about any of this crap anymore. Not one person really giving a shit about the fact that I'll be gone for 12 weeks. (too sensitive, I need people to pay attention to me. This is my needy side)
So off to shop or something like that. Not that I can buy clothes for myself, but it's better than sitting around here feeling the way I do right now, abandoned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww....( giggle-giggle) you poor hormonal-preggo-cutie-pie-deliciously funny-smart-driven-crazyass gal!!! Screw those little boys! Let them slobber all over the phone whining to you about their problems while you're gone...stick to your guns....let them sweat!!
Oh...btw...........there's a wee bit of attention.... coming your way...:)
Don't you love surprises?
(wink-wink)