That's me. :)
Slept like shit last night. Why you ask? (I know you ask... I can tell you're concerned.) Because my husband had a business dinner last night, which is normally fine, but I picked him up from the restaurant with this other gent and dropped them at our local establishment... and he got pretty damn drunk, took a cab home (good boy) and then starts the restless sleep... he bounces. His legs. They bounce. And twitch. And jiggle. And move and move and move... all the while, making the bed move which is normally fine. Except the part where I was trying to go back to sleep after getting up to go pee....
So I was up for 2hrs... in the middle of the night. And then I gave up and went down to the couch. Boo. Whatever.
Dropped him off at his car this morning and took my sweet time getting into the office this morning only to find out that no one will be here today... at all... except me. Hmmm.... I don't foresee too much work being done in the near future. Again, whatever.
And at Sbux this morning, the cashier asked me if I was going to "pop" at their store, am I going to be stork #2?...Uh, confused, I asked her what she meant by that... She said, you see that sticker on the door over there? (I lie and say yes but had no idea at the time what she meant) She tells me that they put the stork sticker on the window to indicate that one of their customers went into labor IN their store.
(insert Jim Halpert look here)
Really? Um, I'm hoping not. Not that I wouldn't be absolutely honored to be stork #2, I just have a bigger idea of what "the day" will be like for me. Cool though.
As I walk out, I notice...they sure do have a stork sticker on the window. Odd... in a kewl way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)