my day.

Why do people bother? I swear... When I'm being a sensitive baby, leave me alone to be miserable, stupid boy.

So now I'm going to be tortured through lunch on Thursday of next week with the co-workers. They're calling it the "Pre birth lunch"... uh leave me alone.

I'm going to get my hair trimmed at lunch today. I won't be back to work. Sooo.... Guess I'll dilly dally for the next hour and then get the flock out of here. I'm bored. Thank god I brought my US weekly.

Getting surprises in the mail is fun. Wonderful amazing people thinking of me and our baby... so exciting. Not the actual gifts, per se, but more like the thought behind it. Awww... you thought of us!!! TOO SWEET!!! You just wait, that karma's gonna come back and kiss you. Probably in the form of a thank you note. :) Maybe more.

I'm so boring these days. I swear I wish I had more interesting things to blog about. I used to have this strange thought process and randoms that would make the most random people go "Wha?". I miss those thoughts. Hopefully they'll come back soon.

1 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    Damn, I was just checking in to see if you'd left yet. :) Guess you did. If not, I was gonna recommend you leave. :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!! When, exactly, can we start expecting posts from home? You've already let the cat out of the bag that you can post from home....right????