***~~~***

I just ate too much for lunch. Now I could really go for a nap. Sooooo sleepy!! I could really use some coffee. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, and I brought girlscout cookies in today. Did I put them out for everyone else to share? Nope, they're in my desk. fatass.

Ha, my office doesn't have a receptionist. We have a desk for one, but we don't actually HAVE one. So when people come into the office, I usually walk out there when I hear the door close. Well.. I'm in such a zone right now that I didn't hear jack squat and apparently one of the guys has a meeting this afternoon so a bunch of suits just walked past my office. Ooops, lol. Eh, not like it matters. They're being seated in the conference room which has a ping pong table on top of the conference table... nice huh? We don't look like a bunch of juveniles at all!

Damn I'm tired..back to napping................

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Vacations are hard on a body. You need a week to recover from all the fun. Can I apply for the receptionist job? What a hoot that'd be! We could talk about ETK ALL the time and not tell her...LOL!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I'd say you have to be a special "kind" to work here as this isn't your typical work atmosphere, but I have a feeling you'd fit in just fine! I imagine though, that you aren't in my part of the country which would make it hard to make it to work on time!  

  3. tt said...

    Darn....and I thought I had a line on something good! Guess I'll have to keep my new job after all.
    Sh*t!  

  4. ETK said...

    That would be rude to talk about me all the time anyway. Hmpf.