it's no secret. Today though, my head is foggy. And of course, one of the guys here in my office, sends me a form to fill out. A BIG form. What is it for? Nominating myself to win a vacation from my company. Uh, this is supposed to be filled out by THEM, not me. But, of course, I had to fill it out myself. I talked in circles. I just don't have "it" today. on a brighter note, even though I'm pretty sure I won't win the trip, one of the highest up people in the company called my boss and told him that he should nominate me because I deserve it. How cool is that? I swear, that in itself is worth more than the trip would be to me.
Good lawdy, I AM sick in the head today.
Gotta go home and sleep. Maybe pizza and then sleep. Ohhhh, i love pizza.... g'night ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh,poor thing. Where did 'it' go?
congrats on the nomination thing..yea, kinda screwie way to go about it but still it's a compliment. Of course if you do get the vacation will you come back sick again? Make sure it's a beach vacation....or maybe one to, ummmm, let's see.....Ga.?!
Gonna take a pic of the peelie face and post that for us? That would probably make us (ETK) feel alot better. teehee
Sick woman! No peely face for you!
STill feel like hell, but I'm workin on a recovery. And of course it would be a beach vaca if I DID actually win it. I was thinking about it last night and really, there are plenty of other ppl in the company that are more deserving. Still so terribly flattered that they would nom. me!!!
Babe is from GA. He grew up in Athens most of his life. So, if we end up visiting his sister or brother anytime soon... YOU two are on my list of peeps to hang out with. Period.
Ahhhh,I'm not in Ga. :( But you and ETK can call me!