Nothing has changed. I haven't moved anything. I haven't touched anything. Why in the hell has my radio all of a sudden decided it's going to be fuzzy? That's BS.
My face is still falling off. Mostly just my chin. Makes me feel oh so pretty. I guess I should have known better. Then again, I expected snow that last day skiing so really, it's not my fault. But still it is.
On the way to work this AM, I almost exploded with lovely dovey feelings for Babe. Sometimes I get that way, driving, I get all giddy and feel the need to bug him at work just because I feel the need to tell him I love him. I love him, all the way. Even when I'm sick. Which I am very right now.
Funny, last night on the way home from work I was listening to Howard Stern on Satellite radio. I don't know why I've been listening to him because I don't think I really like him but lately, I have. Last night he said something that made me smile thinking, yeah, that's what I do. I have smart friends. I'd like to think I am smart too, but I don't really feel it sometimes. I'm witty. Stern said, When I'm writing an email or letter and come to a word that I'm not sure how to spell... to avoid looking like an idiot, I choose a different word. Or if it's a word I'm not 100% sure the definition of, I'll avoid using it. And people think he's smart because he always uses the right words at the right time.
That cracked me up because it's how I feel sometimes. It's not always about reality as much as it is about perception. Lovely, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I couldn't have said it better! That is me all the way.. I'm usually a good speller but my 3/4 heimers kicks in once in a while and my brain keeps hitting the delete button! Very frustrating.
And you , my dear,ARE very witty!
"Love me some tweb" to use your verbage;....thank you very much!