Patrick was a saint....I ain't! Gotta go bend the elbow a wee bit tonight.... Hope the peelie's are about gone and your sniffer is better! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Patrick was a saint....I ain't!
Gotta go bend the elbow a wee bit tonight....
Hope the peelie's are about gone and your sniffer is better!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Sniffer is GETTING better... I can feel it. Give me another 2 days and I'll be back on my game! Woohoo!