Posted by
Tweb
at
9:27 AM
- Squirlfriend
- Dunkin Donuts
- Cold
- peelie
- Siesta's
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
These are all things I will talk about this morning. Just so I don't forget.
On the radio in my area, there is this segment they play called 60 seconds in the mind of a woman. It's literally, a woman, thinking to herself. Hilarious. Genius. Sometimes it's as though they've reached right in my head and stolen my thoughts, which is a scary though. Sometimes they're pretty far fetched. This am she notices there's a squirrel staring at her. And she gets all freaked out, like he's a perv squirrel, rodent with a pretty tail...then she goes on and wonders, what if it's a girl squirrel and the only reason she's staring at me is because she is going through the same thing with her big fat squirrel man is at home sitting on the branch watching squirrel ball, scratching his fat ass, waiting for her to bring him home some fried nuts or something. Poor squirrelfriend.
I went to dunkin donuts this morning. I know, skipped out on Starbucks. See, I have fond memories of delicious dunkin donuts coffee... Well, turns out, they made it too sweet. What's the deal with dunkin donuts though? Seriously, and I"m not saying this in any derogatory, condescending, racist way, but every single dunkin donuts I've been in, has been owned by an Indian family. I once knew one that was owned by a white family, but they went out of business. It must be their niche? I don't know. This morning though it was like there was a gaggle of them in the back, speaking in their native tongue and I couldn't help but think they were back there laughing at the fact that the line was out the door, worse than Starbucks. The coffee is good, but not sure it's any better than the super strong starbucks if you douse it with cream and sugar.
OH, and of course there's a lady in line with her, I'd say 3 yr old, son. She apparently won't let him walk because she's holding on to him and what does she do when she gets to the counter? Puts his tiny little ass on the counter. HELLO, this is not a seat. No, I don't want your son's ass on my dining table, OR a cash counter at Dunkin Donuts. Annoying.
Cold - don't have much to say except I'm over the hump. The upward swing. It's all downhill from here! And my face is probably 95% better. No more peelies for me! Woohoo!
Saturday was the best day ever. Let me just preface this by saying, I don't nap, ever. I hate naps. Makes me all groggy for the rest of the day...there's nothing refreshing about it. If I'm sleepin, I'm down for at least 6 hrs. Sat, woke up late, showered late, got out of the house around 11:30... we headed out to Costco and then to lunch where we sat at the bar of PF Changs for 2 hours or so, drinking wine, talking, trying to forget about this damn cold. Hell, it's St. Patty's day! Gotta drink, right? And then we went home for a siesta. It was perfect. Got up, went to dinner, came home and went back to bed! What a perfect day. I needed the sleep. Too bad I won't be able to recreate that day. That's okay, I'll log that one in as the per-fect day.
And last but not least, peanut butter jelly time. Stupid song, but makes me laugh every time I hear it because they played it on The Family Guy and I'm a pretty big fan of that show.
That's all I got for now. Not that I haven't talked enough this morning.
I miss you when you don't post ALL WEEKEND LONG!
I KNOW!!! it's been soooo long! I was thinking about posting but then I went to sleep. :) I needed it!
Hey, where's my email chicky!?!?!?
Ditto! Got a laptop at home?
I do... but finding time to get away from Babe and the little one..
I promise I'll try to be better this coming weekend!!!