%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Can't escape, ever can I? So, there's this guy that comes to water our plants & trees for the office building. We rent all our plants and they service them like twice a month. This guy is the creepiest guy ever. He's got an english accent, he's tiny, and he talks too much. He's creepy. He seriously gives me the heeby jeebies. So when he comes in to water the plants, I pick up the phone and call someone or I go into one of the other guys' offices and let him take care of my tree and get the flock out. Drives me nuts because even if I'm typing, he comes in my office, waters my tree and talks to me about random things that I don't care about... I told him once to let these one plants grow out so they look fuller and not so potted... he gave me a 20 minute lecture on how it's not healthy for them to grow out that much.

DUDE, I RENT TO KILL my plants! Shut up and quit trimming it!

end.of.rant.

0 comments: