Piss me off.

Okay, so I work with 4 guys. They invest in different commercial properties, mostly company related, sometimes personal. They've done may be 4 properties together, personally, and left me out all 4 times. I mentioned to them how PISSED I was that they did this to me, and now... after 4 deals... they ask me LAST of everyone in the office if I want to invest. FUCK OFF. Don't patronize me. The only reason they asked me, is because I'm the jackass that has to do all the fucking accounting and payouts of the interest checks and it takes SO much time, I HATE IT. But its one of those things that I can't say "no" to or I'll forever pay for it. I'm currently stuck as the stupid comptroller for one of their deals and it's really starting to wear thin. Esp after not getting the bonus I thought I'd end up with. It's BS. Don't get me wrong, I love my guys but this is one of those "duties" that is just beyond taking advantage of me and my position.

In lighter news, the 380 flew by my office. Big guy he is. Floats through the air. Pretty amazing. Then we watched online as he landed. Man that thing is cool. It has 4 sets of 4 wheels I think it is and they come down at different times. Too kewl.

So that cheese thing I had going... I satisfied that need at lunch. I ordered a chicken club and this sucker had chicken breast, cheddar cheese, made like a grilled cheese... oh with avocado too. LOVE that sandwich. If you squeeze out the chicken, it's just like having a grilled Cheese, which I was craving the other day too! Ahhh, life is good.

Had another one of those moments. That "I love him so much I need to email him a stupid cheesy email to make him smile" feeling. I love being the cheeseball in the relationship. I feel it's the better of the two positions. Cheeseball and Goofball...although, I do believe I'm both. Geeze, who's runnin this relationship anyway?

Dividers!! Don't forget the dividers!!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I love it when you get mad and put your big girl panties on to deal w/ sh*t! You go guurrrl!!No mercy........no soup for them!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Yeah, I don't like to pull those suckers out often, but when I do...maaaaan watch out! LOL!!

    YOU GO NOW, YOU SCARE MY WIFE!