So I watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang last night. I've had a celeb crush on Robert Downey Jr. since forever. Think, Listen to Me, even through his druggy years, I've always loved that man. And when he did Chaplin... I could have died. He's sooo kewl. The movie was funny, interesting, not exactly...realistic, but I enjoyed it.
It old Babe about the "offer" I got from the guys here at work and didn't exactly get the response I wanted. I guess it's the whole "He's my best friend/husband" thing that really doesn't mix... he CANT be your best GIRLfriend because he would have understood that I KNEW I was being irrational and probably rude, but I can't help it because I.AM.WOMAN. hear me be crazy! I just wanted him to be that best girlfriend that's like "HELL YEAH, you busted out the big girl undies!" ::wink, wink:: but no, I got the rational husband, "Think of it like a profit sharing program. I don't get it though, you were mad they didn't bring you in before and now you're mad that they did bring you in... I don't get it." DUHHHH, do you REALLY think I get it either? Shit, I don't get half the shit that goes through my melon but that doesn't mean it doesn't actually go through my melon!!! Sometimes, I wish he was a woman so he'd get it.
And of course, because I am tweb, I over analyze everything and start feeling bad for what I said, or how I acted so I plan on talking to my boss today. I guess I just felt like it was a joke. How do I apologize for that? Well, fortunately, they KNOW me and will understand that.
So, for the past friggin week and a half now, I've been dressing based on the fact that my face has been burnt/peeling, covering up in a turtleneck so you can't see my white neck against my red face... well today I get dressed, start feeling cute and then I realize it. Your face isn't burnt anymore but it no longer matches your neck, your chest or your lovely cleavage you have going on today. Great. I didn't go tanning last night so now I look like I have a make up line on my friggin chin. Just fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh hell, I can't remember when anything on my body matched...who cares rightr?...If someone dosn't like what they're looking at ( namely you and your ..ahem....cleavage....) then the can go ^&*$$%%*&@ away. Better yet...start swinging the bat!
Right on suga!