I'm very predictable. I usually order the same thing at restaurants. I mean, find something good and you stick with it, right? What's the harm in that?
Today I'm branching out. Yep, crazy girl. And I'm a bit worried I may freak at the last minute and order the usual. That'll make me mad. Need variety in my diet!!
Did I mention that I'm hungry?
Ever let your hair get a little out of control, maybe a couple weeks late for a haircut and then BAM, one day you're ready to hack off one lock that keeps annoying you? That's me today. Finally my hair is growing out from when some lunatic wacked it off and I cried...and now I'm ready to become the lunatic and wack off an innocent little part because I'm A.N.N.O.Y.E.D!! Don't do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm always!! late making an appt. for my snippets...so what happens EVERY time I finally get there? She cuts it wwaayyyyy too short! EVERY time. Know what's even more insane than that? I've been going to her for about 4 years! I keep going back..how dumb is that?!
So Now I've decided I'm not going to have it snipped any more...ever...Should be a fun experiment...wonder how long I'll last?
I missed my hair appt once with "my" girl and the only other girl avail was a girl who wacked a whole in my hair a couple years earlier. I though, eh, why not. So I went to her and told her I was looking for something fun. Well, she hacked and hacked and hacked until I was in tears... literally. I looked like a little boy.
NEVER will I go back to her again. EVER!
Speaking of... I guess I should go make my appt!
I'll add that I waited almost 5 months to get my hair "trimmed" after that experience!!