Randomness for you.

9 days and I get to go to the beach! woohoo!!!

~*~*~* insert happy dance here ~*~*~*~*

Okay, so last night I made, with the assistance of Babe, the BEST enchiladas EVER! OH, it was sooo hard not to stuff my face... so so yummy! One of the things I miss...wait, the ONLY thing I miss about my old stomping grounds is the Mexican food! Oh.so.good. Authentic Mexican. Yum.

So, I'm going tanning tonight. Yep. take that. How you like me now, sucka? Don't like the tanning thing? Huh? Bad for me? Go ahead, tell me how bad it is for me and I'll tell you, it'll make me want to do it more.

Oh, and it seems that people are just now realizing that a very large percentage of light fixtures look like... boobs. Yes, they do. We have 3 in our house. 3 boobs. Couldn't just be 2, had to be 3. It's like having a third nipple or something. Can't be uniform, noooooo.. No, I don't have 3 nipples. :)

American Idol. Alright, not sure if ya'll are fans, I am, by 6yr old little girl default, we watch it every week. Well there are certain people that have a certain website that are voting for a certain kid, Sanjaya, who SUCKS, just to keep him on and make Idol a joke in the long run. It's all about the voters, calling in during the shows and now, this kid, because people like Howard Stern are promoting such behavior, may end up staying on the show, booting off really good singers. It's sad. Not for me, but for my 6 yr old. She loves this show and she knows that he sucks and constantly asks why he's still there. It pisses me off. I'm voting my butt off today for anyone but that kid. Drives me batty, I tell ya. Making a joke of a show that so many young kids watch and love. Terrible. Howard Stern, SHOULD be ashamed of himself. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the ability to feel the same way most people do and has no idea the effect, nor does he care, that he may be having on these aspiring singers such as my lil one.

The Airbus A380 is scheduled to land at O'Hare Airport today at lunch. I'd like to see that big sucker. It's like 5 stories tall! Unfortunately, the thing is landing from the opposite direction so the chances of us getting to see it are slim...that sucks. I'm enamored with airplanes. I can't get enough. I'm that kid that can sit in the airport for hours just watching the airplanes.

And I love cheese. Which I feel as though I haven't had enough of lately. I may have to go invest in a block of extra sharp cheddar tonight.

7 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I too watch Idol. I'm voting for little miss no-neck! I forget her name...Dolittle or something?...she's so cute..but unfortunately it looks like her head sits right on top of her shoulders. Not that mine is much better ...just an observation.  

  2. Tweb said...

    That's the first thing I noticed too but I too love her. Her and the short haired African American girl. I LOVE Her. She looks like Fantasia but can sing SO much better, IMO.

    I'm sure your neck is just fine. Although, I wouldn't know because I know nothing about the infamous tt. Can't even seem to get ETK to spill it. :(  

  3. tt said...

    AH_HA!! Maybe she'll spill some secrets ( if I let her) after I see the wedding pics! I think she's sorta stingy about Lovee and I. She wasn't in line the day sharing was given out...But, she did get an extra dose of compassion! She'll deny it but it's true!
    Ah, what's IMO?
    I adore the A/A too! Scarey, but you and I often think alike...better watch out little gurl!  

  4. Tweb said...

    In my opinion! IMO... sorry. I like using acronyms.

    After you see who's wedding pics?  

  5. tt said...

    YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your pics!

    BTW......LaKesha ruled tonight on Idol!!!!IMO ;)  

  6. ETK said...

    Um...I think I promised tt that I'd show her some of your wedding pics tweb. And, um tt, I think I promised tweb that I'd send her an email detailing how much I adore you and how great you are...I better get on that, huh?  

  7. Tweb said...

    ETK... sweetie you are WAYYY Behind! But that's okay because you've been a posting whore lately and I love it!