Maybe they should invent a way to shock my brain so I don't have to do this caffeine thing. I don't think the coffee route is working. Got "verona" coffee this morning and it SUCKS.
I've realized that the only time I actually care that my eyebrows look like hell are when I'm staring at myself in the mirror in the morning. Other that that, like right now at work, I don't really give a hoot.
First Day of Spring is tomorrow. I just learned that this day changes between March 20th and 21st, depending on the vernal equinox. Interesting stuff.
- 82,000 gal of fuel
- 21 flight attendants
- 80 feet tall
- Has a bar
- I hear it can fit 500 - 800 ppl. depending on how it's configured.

I'm so bad... I'm getting ANOTHER Coffee. I'm officially a coffee whore. Now that I think about it, I'm a whore of many things. I'm a cheese whore, an attention whore, a food whore, blog whore... hell, throw the word whore behind it and chases are good, it applies to me. :)
Can you just imagine the terminal whenever the ppl deplane??!!! It's usually too crowded and hectic with regular planes but now...geez-o-pete....I wouldn't want to try and get my luggage with and extra 400 - 800 ppl crowded around a few carosels....it boggles the mind. We ARE the kind of lame ducks who do actually go out to the airport and watch planes land and take off. Lovee is a nut for planes and I like to see how excited he gets naming off the different ones.:)
OH MY GOD, I didn't even think about how many years it would take you to get your luggage...or to board that damn thing!
I love it when Babe tells me which planes are which. He tells me over and over and over and I retain absolutely none of it. Ahhh, he's so good to me.
I'm so with ya there! Aren't they cute! Ya know, Baby knows planes too!
Ha ha! Baby is always asking me (after a business trip) "so, what plane were you on? a triple-7? 757? 767?"...I always (without fail!) answer "one with wings". Sometimes I add "and seats".
I crack me up.