I'm at that stage now, the cough cough, ouch, cough, ouch part of this cold. The "ouch" part is the part where my gut hurts from coughing too much. And I think this runny nose I have is my "normal" runny nose so wooohoo, I'm in great shape for the sex toy party tonight! SWEET! Huh, I wonder if I could send my BFT a catalog from the party... hmmm... LOL
I thought of something really funny last night. It literally made me laugh out loud and I was SO close to telling Babe but I realized he wouldn't find it funny and then I figured I'd blog about it today... wouldn't ya know that I forgot what it was? dumb girl.
I have yet to go tanning. My face is tan, my neck isn't. I look like a $50 hooker. Well, not exactly as much makeup, but I certainly do have the "makeup line" on my chin. Stupid sunburn. I'm having a "me" day, hair cut, color, tanning, I"m going to sit my lazy ass down at Starbucks in the AM and read my trashy celeb magazine and people watch... I'll probably take advantage of Babe at some point in the day, whatever I feel like! Huh, not sure he knows that it's a "me" day...**Note to self: tell Babe not to talk tomorrow. **
So, I have a cleaning lady. I'm such a hypocrite. I used to make fun of people that can't clean their own house. Used to say I'd never have a cleaning lady because I love cleaning (which I do) Now, I have one. She only comes every other week. Today is the day. I love her. I clean every day, pretty much. But SHE gets on her hands and knees and wipes down my hard wood floors. I don't have time for that. Well, I do if Babe goes out of town, but that doesn't happen too often. I bet he'd leave me alone to clean if I had one of those cute little maid's outfits... he might watch the whole time, but he wouldn't bug me. Not until I was finished at least. There's an idea. Still, I'm a hypocrite. All well, I'm a hypocrite with a clean house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for you! You and ETK BOTH have one...I'm jealous as hell!!
BTW- the maid outfit works reeeaaalllllyy well!! ahem!! oh, yeah!!
You should TOTALLY send me a magazine. i love that stuff. I do NOT LOVE talking about that stuff with tt - ewwww.TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI LA LALA LALALALALALA