Maybe I'm just not that creative. I'd like to think I am but do I really have a right to label myself such? Anyway, I'm listening to the radio and Tori Spelling and her husband have a new show on the Oxygen network. How do these people come up with this shit? She has a bed and breakfast with her husband now. They even advertise that maybe you'll get to see her baby if you stay there!
C'mon, now... this is a bit of a stretch, no? I mean, sure, she got robbed of that inheritance, which REALLY has to frost her cookie, but is she that hard up? Couldn't they have been a LITTLE more creative?
And don't get me started on the new Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton craptastic show where they're actually giving advice to overweight women on how to lose the fat. Are you serious?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)