Is it possible to blow a little bit of your gray matter out of your nose when you have such an icky cold? I swear, I can't afford to lose anymore of that stuff! Ouch!

I'm dragginass today at work... tired still. I could have probably taken another day off just to relax and fully get rid of this darn cold. So, of course, I was starving, then I ate half a sandwhich and now I'm STUFFED and I"m tired and I'm... .just a winy bitch right now.


But.... one of the guys in the office is going to bring me back a mocha from starbucks. Man, he very well have moved up to my favorite coworker today! And he's not exactly easy to love, if you know what I mean.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOCHAAAAAA!!!

I'm making Babe Enchilada's for dinner tonight. speaking of food, yes. I usually eat too much of this particular dinner and end up hating myself later. I'm preparing myself for the mental bashing. Feed a cold, starve a fever. LOL Kidding. It's too goo-oood to turn down so I don't care!

10 days!!! HELLOOOO BEACH! Not that I'm counting or anything.

0 comments: