Public chat boards are so interesting to me. The way people interact with each other, the way they become best friends, worst enemies, drama queens, knowitalls, that person that everyone needs to get approval from... it's just very interesting to me and probably why I lurk on two boards these days.

What I find interesting is when someone reaches out for advice regarding something and everyone has an opinion/advice and then there's always one or two that are in a field that's somewhat related to what they are asking, and all of a sudden, they turn into a "pro" and get all offended when you try to give your 2 cents or give them your experience in the matter.

What I love is proving those "pros" wrong, which I just did. So gratifying for some reason. It's like I busted out my STFU (shutthefuckup) bat and smacked them around a bit.

And I brush off my hands and walk away...

2 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    SWEET - I love the STFU bat.  

  2. tt said...

    Ditto!! I'm gonna have to use that line......love it!
    you rock!