Rocks.
Totally.
Now I feel like I should post me some pics too of my wedding. Hmmm... how to pick my favorites though? Okay, let's see: I just realized that this is EXACTLY what I look like today even though this was taken 3 weeks ago. Same shirt, same glasses and when I was searching for pictures, I even had this very same pose. Apparently I need help holding my head up. I found that amusing enough to laugh at myself.
Here's my favorite picture of Babe. Just as he first saw me walking down the boardwalk towards him. Ain't he cute!!!One of my fave pics of me and Babe. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful sunset!
Don't forget the little Tinkerbell! She looks so cute for having cut her bangs to about a half a centimeter a week before the wedding, huh?
And there she is ladies, my mom, my best friend! I love this picture. Mostly because we're so cute, but also because we were both pretty daggone drunk in this picture and we managed to hold it together enough to look sober!! (sorta)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
more more more!!!
Awww, soooo pretty!!! Geez girlie, if you get any thinner you'll dissappear!!! Fat ass my ass!!! That dog don't hunt anymore!
What's the tat on your mom's arm? I LOVE Tats!! I got one for a special birthday I had. It made me feel like I'd finally grown up.. ha ha..
You are such a HOTTIE in glasses!! OMG - I so hate you. :) I'm GREEN with envy.