I'm stuffed. Into these slacks. Feel like a sausage. Wait, isn't that a bit presumptuous to say that I would know what a sausage feels like? Either way, I'm spilling out of these slacks and I can't wait to get home and change. Poor sausage.

Weddings. Ahhh, a dear friend of mine, who happens to be my ex boyfriends sister, is getting married. I introduced her to my jeweler, whom she has since fallen in love wiht (and you would too if you saw the ring he made for her)...took pictures of her last night in her wedding dress, have given her plenty of wedding advice, including "don't sweat the small stuff"... she's magnificent.

My other friend is just as great. She's my ex roommate and has a heart of gold. We, being J (bride) and myself, were at C (my other great friend)'s house when she tried on her dress. I introduced C to my jeweler too... he's a whore. They all love him because he showers them in the most beautiful jewelery. Anyway, C and I were talking today. I said, I wonder if I'll get invited to the wedding, probably not. I would think not since my ex was the guy that I literally had to move out of my apartment, leaving all of my furniture behind because he wouldn't move out or get a clue that the 4 times I dumped him, I was serious. He STILL, after like 5 years, has a grudge against me. I am officially "The T word" which is not to be mentioned in his presence or he gets MAD. He's nutso. So I just assumed I wouldn't be invited, which is perfectly okay with me. I love J too much to let this small stuff ruin HER day. She's too cool for that. And besides, I would HATE to be the one that caused drama at her wedding, which will inevitably happen if I'm there in the same room with a drunken ex. Not exactly the most mature guy.

Well, C mentioned to J that she wanted me to be seated at her table and J started freaking out and doing that neurotic bride to be thing... feeling awful like she's making a mistake, scared that she's going to ruin our friendship.

Not gonna happen. So that was part of my drama to sort out this afternoon. That was fun!

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You dumped him 4 times?! I don't know you well, or actually at all except through comments and ETK...but.....you don't come accross as the type who would take sh*t from someone ..FOUR times! Weak moments? You must have bruised his ego really bad! ;)  

  2. tt said...

    I totally agree on the "don't sweat the small stuff, coz in the grand scheme of things, it's all small stuff!
    Life goes on..............that x needs to get a life or buy a vowel or something...get over it.  

  3. Tweb said...

    Ha, it was a sticky situation tt. I've done a lot of growing up and unfortunately for him, he suffered the brunt of my "change". He was clingy. Lived on the other side of a duplex I rented. He pretty much moved himself into my side, over time, which really at that time, I guess I didn't mind. I broke up with him, told him it was over, he'd cry, he'd sulk, I'd go to work. He'd go to work and then act like we never broke up again. FInally I said FUCK IT! I'm out! And moved out. Told him he could keep the stuff until he got his own and let it be.

    {{snickering}} Now I'm "the T word".

    I don't take shit from guys now. Even my sweet sweet Babe needs a beating every once in a while! :)