Wedding pics have been requested so here ya go:
Me and my 3 Flower girls:Me doing Lil Monsters hair. She was soooo patient!
Momz Walkin me down the "aisle". We were laughing because...well if you see behind us, that rug...yeah, that's the rug I tripped on and almost fell. I recovered by throwing hands in the air followed by an "I'm okay! Don't worry, I'm okay!"followed by laughter of course!
I gotcha, now gimme a kiss!
These... these are "My guys"... Huge part of my life. These are the guys I work with in my office. And this would have been the "speach" they gave. Except the part where they started arguing in front of EVERYONE...and I grabbed the mic and said "Welcome to my life." and we all laughed. It's true, we argue about everything. I love them all so much!!!Mmmmm, Cake!!! Okay, I was kidding....
Mmm, Cake!! WE were kidding... right?
Uhhh... okay, he wasn't kidding!! I love him. too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally fabulous photos!!! Ok, I guess you are real after all. Are those teeth and boobs real? Coz they look perfect! :) Love the tiara's on your flower girls..so pretty...You were a stunning bride!
Oh, love the serious pic w/ the glasses. That's what I'll keep in my head.
Thanks for sharing tweb!
Sure the boobs are real! I know, they look great dont they? LOL...well, they're real if you push them up with all the tools possible! :)