Isabelle Kate is here! One of my dearest guy friends' wife had the baby this morning! I'm so terribly excited for them. He sent me a text with her picture and she's the cutest little chubby thing!!! I wish I could see her but unfortunately, I'm sick, and that's a no go. Boo. I'm still jumping for joy that she's here and so cute and so healthy and mom is doing well!! Such a great start to the day, I swear!

This morning at, you guessed it, Starbucks, I watched two cops stalk a van. It was entertaining. They pulled into the parking lot and waited in the back corner for this guy to get in this van, who was hauling a trailer of sorts with cones and ladders on it... As SOON as he pulled out onto the street, they pulled his ass over. Nice huh. I guess if it were me, I would have had a standoff with them... walked back into Starbucks, maybe took a walk down the strip center... mozey'd, if you will. Just to see if I could outlast them. Make them wonder... IS this our guy?

I'm wearing green today. A green tank top with a black sweater over it. Why we choose to wear green just because of St. Patty's day is beyond me. I mean, I don't wear red during Christmas or Pink during easter... or wait.. maybe I do. Shit. Imagine that. I need to start paying more attention.

I convinced myself last night it was okay to stuff my face full of pizza because you need to "feed a cold, starve a fever". Dumb justifications. Feel grody chubfest today. Tis the trend though. My goal today: Stay caffeinated. It's highly important in the "staying awake" factor. I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I think I went to sleep last night at 10 and woke up a couple times in the middle of the night to drink water, apply lip goo and to blow my nose... then got out of bed at 6:30. 8 1/2 hours. That's good, no?

Okay, so how come I end up getting sunburned, including and especially my lips, and then of course, get a cold to where I have to breathe out my mouth when I sleep, causing my lips all the more pain? HUH? Care to explain that one? Seems to happen EVERY time. Sux.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You probably got the cold from the plane. They're a flying germ festival! Did you use sunscreen on your lips??? I hate that feeling. I'm really feeling for you ...get better soon!