I can't stand Fergi's song Glamorous. Mostly because she uses the word Flossy so much. Bothersome to me. I know, Flossy means glamorous blah blah blah... but it still bugs me. As if she's "teaching" the kids today, a new word.
My lips are about to fall off. I hate this feeling.
Well, I don't hate it if I got it from sitting on the beach, or say, riding in a boat all day long. But chances are good I'd be wearing sunscreen because ITS THE BEACH. Not a mountain full of snow!
I'm feeling quite bitchy today. Not like a bitch, but like I want to complain about everything. Maybe it's my randomness taking a break on me. I don't feel very random today, or creative, or funny. Starving, yes. I have to wait an hour before I can eat.
On a brighter note, it's beautiful out and yes, my office smells like summer! I don't even have the windows open and I can smell it already!
I love that smell. I love summer! I also love that I'll be in FL two weeks from tomorrow! Kick ass!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've got a wee bit of envy going on right now. Glad you're finally getting to the beach. That's one of my fav things to do too. We're going to H-town the end of April but I doubt if we get to the beach.:(
Pleeeze fo-give my ignant ass...what's H-town?
Houston...to see Pups and Alli. They go to Galvaston often I think.
Wonder how Stern would have spelled that??? There's no other word for that city that I know of so I've probably mispelled it!