Well here it is. Dammit. I told myself I wouldn't let this happen but of course... it did. I'm sick. Boohoo. Poor me. Babe's sick. He's been miserable for 2 full days. I do my best to baby that man and get him back into shape, and what happens? I get sick myself. Dumb girl. Who's gonna baby me???? Any takers????
My throat hurts, my nose is running, as usual, I'm having really weird dreams, and I overslept. I needed that though. OH, and my face is peeling. Sort of. Mostly flaking. So I brought my little kit with me today. Yep, got everything I might need to take care of this stuff and not freak anyone out. AHHH, it's the loc ness monster! Tweezers to rip off any dangling skinz, lotion to prevent the peeling look (apply frequently to avoid this appearance) aloe in case it starts hurting, makeup/foundation - which I won't end up using because it just flakes the skin more.
What a boring post.
So here's my deal, ETK calls the man, Baby. And that's what I call my man. That and Babe. So I instantly thought I couldn't use it because I don't want people (tt) to get confused thinking I'm all like "Yeah, I love baby" and then tt would be like "bitch, back off of ETK's man, what's wrong with you? thought you guys were friends, how could you do that?" and then I'd have to go in and explain myself, which I rarely feel the need to do... actually, I don't feel the need to justify myself, explaining myself is a different more funner thing. Anyway, so I decided just now that I'm going to call my man Babe. I'm tired of calling him my husband. Now, he's Babe.
Babe babe babe babe babe babe babe...neener neeener neeener......
What feels funny today? Besides the fact that if I smile, my face will literally crack? Two people whom I've never actually met, talkin about me on the phone. That feels funny. Not in a funny pedophile kinda way, but in a funny "what a koinky dink" kind of way. Nothin but love for ya'lls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There you go...gettin all up in my head again!! You better be careful...one day you're gonna pop in there and get the daylights scared ut of you! It's a mess I tell you, a frigin mess!!!! But yea, you're right, that's exactly what I would have said! ha..You 2 can have Baby and Babe...I got my Lovee and my sweetie..neener-neener-neener...pplllfffaaatt!