I don't work far from the airport and I just heard a big jet go overhead... and yes, I got all excited and smiley because I'm going to the BEACH in 2 weeks!!! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Oh and next Friday I get to go to a sex toy party. Yeahhhhh baby!! I can't wait. Why? Because I KNOW they have this rubber mitt that you use for massages that I've been kicking myself for not buying the last time I went to one. It feels soooooo good and I know Babe, who doesn't give massages and even when he does, it isnt' too hard because he's afraid of hurting me, can use this thing and I will be in heaven. That and the sex toys. :)

So I've got one guy out because his wife had a baby. One guy out for meetings. One guy went home for a lunch quicky, and two guys left to have lunch with. I want to go home, have a quicky which would ultimately result in a baby and take a nap after lunch. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    So are you just very fragile or is he a rough-neck?
    I can't talk about "toys"...ETK gets very uncomfortable...She plugs her ears and makes goofy noises...ha....she's a funny girl.
    ;)  

  2. ETK said...

    LA LA LA LA LA LA  

  3. Tweb said...

    Wha? For real? Ha... hmmm... ETK, toys... that's good stuff. Gonna have to put that in my pocket for later. ;)