Bathroom capers:

Rude People and More Than You'll Ever Need to Know About Tlee's Bewbies

Yeah, I'm back. And the bathroom stories continue. It just amazes me how fucking rude people are. Okay, it's no secret that I'm still breastfeeding the monkey. And because I'm away from him all day long, the girls tend to um, fill up, if you will and um... need draining. Not an issue for me. I have this great hand pump.
.
.
.
*waiting for your visual to sink in*
.
.
.
Okay, so instead of pumping in my office, which I could do if I wanted to, but don't because you have to be completely relaxed for "let down" and I have this huge fear of my perverted co-workers walking in on me... I go into the handicapped stall in the bathroom. Yeah, some might find it gross but not many people use the handicapped... it's actually the one stall that stays pretty clean. Anyway, so there I am this afternoon, in the stall, doing my business, not bothering anyone when in walks one of the rude bitches that work at the title company next door. She walks over to my stall.. cuz the first 3 won't work for her... and tries to open the door. I give a polite throat clearing to let her know, yes, I'm in here, and she CONTINUES to try to open the door.

Look here bitch, if the stall was empty, the door would be unlocked and you wouldn't hear any noises coming from behind the door. Now politely step away from the door so I can continue to extract dinner for my son. No, she continues.

At what point do you say "Look here bitch, this is Mrs. Toilet. I've had enough of your fat ass, go away."? When can I get away with saying that?

She huffed and puffed and moved to the stall RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Ugh, that's like rule #2. Leave an empty in between peeps. Good god, do I have to post the rules of the bathroom again for these bitches? She took her sweet time in there too, obviously mad becasue she was looking for some extra space to spread out and take a shit.

I may just start pumping in my office. That last comment made me throw up in my mouth a little.

**SIDENOTE**
Having a baby leaves you with no shame, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    LMAO!! You crack me up. So expressive you are. Hey, don't hold all those feeling in, let them out!
    You know I love the 'bathroombitchesbrouhaha'
    Oh how I wish you'd do it...but tape it so we can see it on the tube...k?  

  2. Tweb said...

    You know, if I bring my video camera into the bathroom with me, I've got issues. :) I love ya tt, but that request may be a bit much for me!