Check out what I did...
Monkey's Mohawk
Bouncy fun!
I'm all giddy because this is SOOO advanced for me, I actually feel as smart as ETK!
Okay, maybe not, but it certainly is cool, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out what I did...
Monkey's Mohawk
Bouncy fun!
I'm all giddy because this is SOOO advanced for me, I actually feel as smart as ETK!
Okay, maybe not, but it certainly is cool, no?
He is soooo adorable!
I told ETK that I need to stalk you more. LOL! You crack me up.
Awww, that's so flattering! Now the pressure's on!!!
It was easier for me to see it on your blog for some reason...go figure.
Way to cute. And btw- you ARE as smart as ETK.
I think the Mohawk is a real good look for him too.;)
Yeah, the iweb deal is a pain. Unless you have an imac, for some reason it takes years to load.
OMG! Almost makes me want one - but not quite. Seriously - he's so freaking adorable!!!
Bye Mr. Logan!!! He's so cute!!! So freaking adorable!
AND - seriously ladies, couldn't you just listen to tweb talk ALL DAY LONG. I know i could!
I can't believe I waited so long to view that - so freaking adorable!!!!!
oh -and give me an effing break - smart as ETK. Huh! You should be offended ms. Tweb - you are MUCH MUCH smarter!