I know I bitch about traffic in this town that I work, all the time but I just can't help it. They give me so much to work with... Take for instance this huge sign on the side of the highway. It informs drivers that by going straight, you'll continue to stay on the Edens expressway. By veering right, you'll take the Spur to Interstate 94. Easy to understand right? Yeah, the understanding part isn't the problem here. Apparently, there are so many jackasses out there that every winter, at LEAST twice, some jackhole runs into the sign. Chances are pretty good that they are trying to cut back into that right lane to go to I-94, but alas...they were a couple feet too late. :) I'll try to take a picture when I drive by this afternoon, but I can't make any promises. You'd think though, that IDOT (IL dept of trans) would move the damn sign after having to replace it year after year. One would think. Then again, you would think that winter wouldn't be the ideal time to START a huge road construction project, now would you. Yeah, not here.