Brit.... oh dear Britney, what in the HELL is wrong with you? I actually feel sorry for her. She's such a little girl in need of a good ass beating. Seriously, mommy and daddy should be ashamed of themselves. Fame did her so wrong and when she snapped from all of that, she had nothing, no one to catch her as she fell. And now, we have this:

Seriously?

1. She sounds like Victoria Beckham. Now, while I am impressed with the quality of the accent, I'm so deeply disturbed by the fact that... it's not going away. She opens her mouth, and that accent comes out. Um, which personality is this?
2. Really. A bathroom break at a gas station again? It's her signature move. Not one I would want to be known for, but hey, to each is own, right? You would think she doesn't have a bathroom at her home. Or wait... you would think that maybe this is a publicity stunt.... hello paparazzi!
3. For someone who lost custody all together of her kids, she looks pretty flippin happy.
4. That dude you're with... he's married. And part of the paparazzi you are constantly bitching about.

Last night she was carted off to the hospital again and admited, I think per her psychiatrist. Who knows for sure. To me, she's screaming out loud for help and everyone keeps treating her like a caged animal that keeps hurting himself. "Oh, the lion bit his own leg again. Bring him in, bandage it up and let him go so he can bit his other 3 legs." Poor girl.

I truly feel sorry for the girl. I know, she brought all this on herself. I agree with that. I agree that she shouldn't complain about the paparazzi when she's intentionally feeding them. That and the fact that they are part of the reason the girl has so much damn money. But I still feel sorry for her. She has NO clue what she's doing to herself. It's a shame. And while I don't think she'll end up dead like most people think, I do think she'll do irreversible damage to her career, to her life, her image, her chances at being a mother... and she has NO idea she's doing this. She doesn't have the ability to take a step back and see her life for what it is. She's too young. Young in the head, gullible, alone... And at the end of the day, she's got no one. That's a shame. And sad.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ditto! I'm in complete agreement. It's gotten out of control and that's what's making it so sad. Damn fucking photogs.....sad!