Singing on the way to work during a snowstorm is helpful. What's even better though is listening to the news at the right time, knowing that "The Edens Inbound is.. Stopped. Outbound is 45 minutes" gives you a chance to NOT take the Edens into work. Alas, it still took me an hour and half to get to work. Normal travel time, 30 minutes.
Here's a crappy attempt at me trying to take a picture of the sign that keeps getting plowed into while I was driving last night. Sorry for such poor quality photography, but driving, I'm surrounded by idiots out here that forget how to drive at the sight of a snowflake.
It seemed that there were people standing at every intersection I stopped at this morning. Just standing... walking from corner to corner... I never see that many people out. It figures that they would come out, just to stand in an extremely dangerous place, for a foot of snow. Freaks.
I stopped at sbux this morning... a different one, because I had to take a different way into work... I parked like a total ass. I didn't mean to at first, but when I got out of my jeep I thought to myself that it was a good thing because even if I had moved over some, some jackass would have tried squeezing in between me and the next guy when there's clearly not enough room... no door dings for me thank you very much.
What amuses me is the fact that I have to email myself notes on the random things that cross through my gray matter... so I don't forget to write about it. Because if I don't write it down, I'll forget. Guaranteed. Where did my memory go? I don't know, I can't remember.
I'll bring in photos on Monday, if I remember, and scan them of what a 4yr old Tlee looks like. Good times. There are 3 photos left of me when I was that age. All the others, including all baby pictures of me, were lost in my mom's house fire 7 yrs ago. Sad... but it is what it is. I know I was once a baby... I just don't have any proof. :)
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.
The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"
"Eight," the boy replied.
The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"
The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him.
He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either one. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the joke!! Can you picture L doing that???
You've been so socked with snow!! WTF!!
Count the days babe.....can you smell the surf yet??